Montbell Expedition 70 Backpack
This mid-volume pack works well for those looking to go light weight, but not really willing to sacrifice all measure of durability. The Expedition 70 is ideal for shorter Light & Fast alpine ascents, vacationing abroad, or multi-day backpack adventures. The slim profile and clean design keep reasonable loads stable and out of the way.
• Large top opening with long extension collar
• Top lid with internal zippered security pocket
• Rope strap
• [Top Lid] The detachable, trapezoid shaped top lid delivers more head clearance for better vision and comfort.
• [Compression Straps] Quick release compression straps allow you to address varying internal pack volume.
• [Ice Axe Loops] Dual loops and ladder buckle for climbing tool attachment.
• [Side Pocket]Two side pockets for transporting bottles, skis, or trekking poles.
• [Sternum Strap] Adjust vertically to customize the shoulder harness.
• [Hydration Compatible] Bladder hanger, pocket, and hose port.
• [Side access zip] 15 in. side zipper allows easy access to main compartment
• 330-denier urethane coated Ballistic rip-stop nylon pack body
• 1000-denier urethane coated Ballistic nylon reinforced pack bottom
• [Capacity] 4271 cu.in. / 70 liters
• [Size] 31.5" x 14.2" x 9.8"
• Color: Orange Brick or Shadow
• [Weight] 3 lbs. 14 oz.
$169 No. 1103 Montbell Expedition 70 Backpack