Note: Our agreement with Montbell prevents us from shipping Montbell products outside of the United States and Canada. Foreign orders should be made directly to Montbell.
mont-bell Versalite Jacket
You’ll love the weight and function of the Montbell Versalite jacket. It helps you keep your core gear light and compact. Don’t be fooled by the ultralight weight. The Versalite Jacket is loaded with features and comfort. An adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs let you tweak the fit on the fly, while pit zips afford extra ventilation when working hard. Stay warm and dry while you save weight and space.
• Only 6.7 oz. (size medium)
• 15-denier Ballistic Airlight ripstop nylon for strength
• 2.5 layer Super Hydro Breeze technology for breathability
• Water resistance: 20,000 mm
• Breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs
• Fully seam taped to keep moisture out
• Convenient 8-inch zippered pockets
• 12-inch pit zips to help regulate moisture
• Comfortable 2-way adjustable “roll away” hood
• Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
• Elastic and Velcro adjustable cuffs
• Reflective & weather-resistant Aqua-tec main zipper, European style left hand zip
• Smart Sewing Technology for seam strength & weight savings
• Slightly articulated arms for easy movement
• 2” drop tail helps keep you dry with all movement
• Convenient stuff sack included -- compresses to only 2.6” x 2.6” x 5.7”
Colors: Orient Blue or Shadow
$149 No. 6078 Montbell Versalite Jacket, 6.7 oz.
To see a helpful video about the Montbell Versalite rain gear, click here: